After five years in school, will homeschooling be a fit for our family? Walk with us as we try to find out!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up: The One with the Lists


Joining the Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers and Homegrown Learners once again...

We had a lovely week here at the lab, but my energy level to blog about it is very low this afternoon.  Rather than skip the Weekly Wrap Up altogether, I thought a list of the highlights and a collage with some captions would suffice.  So, here goes:

1.  On Monday, I had the chance to have brunch with a dear friend.  (Shout out to Abuelita and Papa who stayed with the boys for a few hours so I could do that!)  We had a wonderful time and I'm so thankful for our friendship.

2.   Tuesday was Valentine's Day, and I made a heart-shaped breakfast to celebrate my three funny valentines.

3.   Wednesday and Thursday were typical and productive days here at the lab.  

4.  RA had a half day on Friday, so we played hooky from Kindergarten and she came to co-op with us.  Then we all headed to the monthly homeschool ice skating meet up.  

5.  Since RA has the coming week off, we decided to take a Winter Recess, too.  See you in two weeks :)


1.  Heart-shaped strawberries
2.  Heart-shaped pancakes
3.  RA, our "baby" Valentine
4.  TS 1, our first-born Valentine
5.  TS 2, our funny Valentine (literally!)
6.  TS 2 at his Five in a Row co-op class, trying to identify different foods by their smell
7.  The Art Show at co-op
8.  TS 1 admiring some art at the Art Show

*I realize the numbers on several of the photos are almost too small to see, but I figure you all are so smart, you will figure it out anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment